1. Apply ink to the stamp. It is easier to dap downwards on to the stamp, rather than pressing the stamp into the ink pad.
2. Press the stamp firmly on to the paper.
3. Pour plenty of embossing powder over the stamped image. You should have few minutes to work while the ink is still wet.
4. Pour the excess powder back in to the pot (you actually only very little powder).
5. Apply heat using our embossing heat tool (not a hair dryer which will blow the powder off and is not hot enough). You will see the powder melt within seconds. Switch off the embossing heat tool and wait a few more seconds for the powder to cool.
6. The finished result! The gold powder has completely covered the ink colour underneath and you have a beautiful shiny, embossed finish.
Embossing your stamped images will add an elegant, raised effect to your craft project.